1. Advertisement for Award Courses 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following programmes scheduled to start in July 2017:
1. POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION (PGCE)
2. POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT (PGDEM)
3. POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
4. CERTIFICATE IN SPECIAL EDUCATION
5. CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY IN SPECIAL EDUCATION
6. FOUNDATION IN SPECIAL EDUCATION
i) Click HERE to download advertisement
ii) Click HERE to fill the Online Application Form
1.1 Post-Graduate Conference at MIE
The Mauritius Institute of Education in collaboration with the University of Brighton (UK) are holding their annual post-graduate conference. This year's
conference theme is "Multilingualism and Education: Challenges and Prospects in the Mauritian Context. Please kindly join us on Wednesday 19th April 2017 from 9:00am-3:30pm on the 2nd Floor of the MIE Tower...
Click HERE to download the Programme and Abstract.
2. Advertisement for Part-Time Lecturers
The Mauritius Institute of Education invites application from suitably qualified candidates possessing the required qualifications and experience to form part of a pool of part–time lecturers..
1) Click HERE to download advertisement
2) Click HERE to fill the Application Form
3. Resource Persons to act as Panel Members.
MIE is inviting application from Educators of State, Private (including Confessional) Secondary Schools to act as panel members for writing of textbooks for Grade 7, 8 and 9.
1) Click HERE to fill the Application Form
Semester Dates at MIE: 2017
SEMESTER I ( 15 Weeks):
23 JANUARY 2017 to 13 MAY 2017 Including one week Mid-Semester Break 10 April 2017 to 15 April 2017
SEMESTER II ( 15 Weeks):
24 JULY 2017 to 04 NOVEMBER 2017